Wedding Toast to Daughter/Couple – September 2008
Outline / Speaker’s Notes
- I Knew her first – In Fact Used that to help get closer to Nancy
- New father of a pre-teen – taught each other a lot
- Great memories for me
- Building a trailer together
- We did our campaign on Nancy to get a Golden Retriever puppy (Honey)
- Learning to drive
- Amazing rainbow
- Soaring together
- We enjoyed watching her grow up
- She always listened to our advice – but always chose her own way – just as we wanted
- Background: Ripped Out of California to Florida Return to California – Barely Saw Her Thereafter
- Coming to Insitu
- Meet Someone at Insitu? – I have reviewed all those resumes
- She met Rich right away – her landlord.
- Tabitha told me that Rich was nervous about the first time he came over … she kept trying to tell him … not to worry … best resume of any date she has ever brought home …
- We used to think Rich was perfect – Background checks – Then I got the scrapbook from Rich’s mom — Santa Claus story – Guide for HR
- We couldn’t be happier. We have seen them together and believe they are a terrific couple. Nancy’s happiness and belief in the couple is off-scale.
|Stay in touch with your loved ones.
|The best toys are found not bought.
|Never pass up the opportunity for a joy ride.
|When a family member comes home, always run to greet them.
|Run and play daily.
|When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close, and nuzzle him or her gently.
|No matter how bad you feel about being scolded, don’t feel guilty and pout. Run right back and make friends.
Ladies and Gentlemen … Please Raise Your Glasses to the Couple for a Toast:
- May their journey be filled with joy and continued growth
- May they remember to pursue their passions, focus their energies, and balance their goals
- May they find ways to retain their patience and nurture their love even while raising their future children
- Here is to the bride and groom
Share this Post