We went to Tucson today to check out the last day of the Gem, Mineral, and Fossil Show. It’s supposed to be the largest of its kind in the world. There are many venues but we went to one that is reported to be one of the largest. Then we went to the CO-Op area, which is normally only open by appointment. We picked up a few items shown below at what we thought was a bargain:
The four items left to right are:
- Polychrome Jasper (Madagascar Specimens)
- Carnelian (red) (Madagascar Specimens)
- Blue Calcite (Madagascar Specimens)
- petrified wood (In the beginning Fossils, Inc.)
- Picture Sandstone from Arizona Sierra (www.westernhills.com)
- collection of trilobites from (Geoworld Gallery).
Nancy ordered a fossil coffee table from GeoDécor.
We also had good conversations with Art of Decor USA (in Cave Creek) about the possibility of an Onyx Pedestal.