Boeing Brown visited us in July 2011. We actually kept a daily diary but a crash of my computer server in between back-ups cost us the entries. We are going to summarize that entry here.
- Passing drills at White Salmon high school
- White water rafting departing at Zoeller’s on the White Salmon River
- Lunch at Everybody’s Brewery
- Hike at Tamanawas Falls including this Tamanawas Falls Movie of the falls.
- Attending White Salmon Arts & Wine Fusion Festival
- Visit to Seattle Including:
- Seattle Mariners game (Seattle lost 3-1)
- Museum of Flight
- Visiting the Capozzis (Heidi, Brian, Ella, and Julia)
- Visiting Tabitha and Rich Colie and dinner at Zeke’s
- Visiting the Future of Flight Aviation Center
- Getting a tour of the Boeing Everett plant to see B-747, B-777, and B-787 jets being assembled
- Visiting the Boeing Store
- Lunch at Pike Brewing Company
- Touring Pike Place Market, Seattle Space Needle, and the Rock Museum
- Flying the AR Parrot quadricopter
- Working out in the Sliwa gym
So it was an action-packed visit. Boeing was a rising High School junior and while visiting Notre Dame reached out to him and several entries on UConn and Northwestern forums discussed the prospects of recruiting him for football.
Share this Post